Wanna book a session?? This is a must, money-saving read! :)
I know it’s Friday and we’re all looking forward to the weekend and our brains are winding down, but I just thought I’d throw some deep points for ya’ll to ponder in your down time in these next couple of days….
1) NOW is a great time to book a session for 2013. The session can be shot during any of the next 11 months (where did January go?!) but if you book before February 28th, you’ll get a smoking deal.
2) So smokin’ of a deal, actually, that what you’ll pay is comparable to what I was charging in 2011. I will admit, that what I’m offering is (only very) slightly different….but hey, the bottom line is the same. (Check out package details under “the 411|Investment.” I’m sure you’ll be happy with what they include!)
3) And speaking of which, remember that price/smoking deal you got back in 2011?? Well, my Beloved Repeat Clients, you will get a $50 printed product credit if you book with me again this year. AND unlike most offers out there, this one CAN be combined with other offers goin’….like that $50 off that I just mentioned. Sweet!
4) This offer of $50 off your session can be applied to ANY session – be it a full family session, a mini-session or a trash-the-dress session.
5) Yes, that’s right, GRADS!!!! Think ahead and book your casual or prom mini-session now. Hey, the mini-sessions are for 1 to 2 people, so bring your BFF and split the cost! :)
6) Get in touch via the [contact] tab if you have any questions. Clearly, I’d love to hear from you! :) Check out “the 411|Raves” if you want to know what other people are saying about their KKP sessions.
I wanna shoot you! :)
And a pic of what I’m working on right now. Yup, this is so last year! Last July to be exact – that’s how far behind I am on editing my personal pics….but I’m working on it and hope to be done soon.
Doesn’t this make you just LONG for summer? Thanks Jaedah for the shot. I do believe my hair has never looked better.
Now, get out there and have a wonderful weekend.
Stuck for things to do? Come check out the Home Show at Heritage Park. You won’t be able to miss the Atmosphere Floors and Design Centre booth right as you walk in the door…..come by and say hi! :)